Gain a new perspective -
Meet us in Budapest on December 1.
Our Recruiting Manager, Carolin, will be at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest on Sunday December 1, 2019 from 10am - 4pm, and would be delighted to meet with you in an informal setting to discuss how the MBA Program at WHU can take your career to the next level. Please register by filling out the form below and we will be in touch shortly to arrange an individual appointment.
Shape your future –
Join Europe's strongest economy!
Located at the heart of the largest central European economic area, Düsseldorf is host to the headquarters of many international companies and start-ups, and benefits from access to an international airport and connections to other European cities. Germany itself is famous for its strong economy but why else should you choose WHU as your MBA study destination?
- Maximize your career impact: The #1 MBA Program in Germany
- Benefit from numerous employment opportunities: Gain an 18-month post-study work visa
- Develop a global business mindset: Join a large international community
- Learn to be an influential and effective leader: Experiential approach to leadership and personal development
- Cultivate lasting professional relationships: Close-knit and diverse global alumni network
Experienced and diverse - take a look at the current Full-Time MBA class profile:
average years of
In their own words:
Interested in meeting us over coffee? –
Once you have filled the form, Carolin will be in touch with you to arrange the meeting. Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with her directly.
Recruiting Manager MBA
Data Protection Notice