Join our Masterclass in Düsseldorf –
Gain first insights into the concept of Corporate Entrepreneurship.
"Intrapreneurship", "Corporate Venturing", and "Empowerment" are only a few of the topical buzzwords surrounding the concept of an entrepreneurial culture. The MBA Masterclass on the topic of "Corporate Entrepreneurship", led by Professor Dr. Peter Witt, winner of the 'Best Teacher Award', will transform your understanding of entrepreneurial culture within large corporations. Join us to discover its characteristics and learn how large organizations go about becoming more entrepreneurial.
Experience for yourself –
What to expect from our Masterclass.
- Experience the renowned WHU and Kellogg-WHU teaching style
- Uncover the characteristics of an entrepreneurial culture
- Get to know the change process required to create an entrepreneurial environment
- Ask any questions about the MBA and EMBA that you may have in a Q&A session
- Meet our WHU and Kellogg-WHU alumni ready to share their experiences
- Network with our alumni, staff and professor over drinks and canapés
Adjunct Professor Dr. Peter Witt
Winner of the 'Best Teacher Award'
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 23, 2019 from 19:00 pm to 22:00 pm (CEST)
Your Schedule on Thursday, May 23:
|19:00 – 19.15||Arrival & Welcome|
|19.15 – 20:30||Masterclass Prof. Witt & Presentation of MBA and EMBA Programs|
|20:30 – 20.45||Alumni Introduction & Q&A Session|
|20:45 – 22:00||Networking over drinks and canapés|
Interested in joining our Masterclass –
Once you have filled the form, Heidrun will be in touch with you to arrange the meeting. Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with her directly.
Director Personalized Sales Unit
Data Protection Notice